Lowrance Point-1 GPS Antenna
The Lowrance 000-11047-001 Point-1 GPS Antenna features NMEA 2000® position and heading sensor that makes it ideal for position and heading device. It provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position and speed updates. Equipped with an integrated electronic compass with GPS, the Point-1 antenna provides accurate heading for stable chart orientation in the Heading Up mode, improved Course Over Ground at low speeds and radar overlay on your chart.
The Point-1 easily connects to any HDS Gen2, HDS Gen2 Touch or Elite-7 display or any NMEA 2000® network. It is a rugged, fully waterproof device, suitable for all marine environments, and can be pole or surface mounted.
- GPS Receiver Antenna
- NMEA 2000 Position & Heading Sensor
- 32 Channels
- Supports GPS & GLONASS, Galileo-Capable w/ Future Software Update
- Supports SBAS Including WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- 10 Hz Multi-GNSS Updates for Smooth & Accurate Location
- Integrated Electronic Compass w/ GPS
- Improved Course Over Ground
- Radar Overlay on Chart
- Consistent Position Accuracy
- Compact Design
- Fully Waterproof