BRP Top Triple Clamp for CRF 450X
The BRP SUB Mounted Triple Clamp is offered with our SUB Mount “Scotts under Bar” which allows you to mount your Scotts Stabilizer below the handlebars and is a great setup for all riding conditions and available with rubber mounted bar mounts that help reduce vibration.
BRP triple clamps offer a wide range of options to accommodate different rider ergonomics. In most cases a BRP SUB Mounted triple clamp offers a 25mm (1″) taller bar position and a bar position with a greater “RTS” (Relative to Stem) distance than a stock triple clamp which helps improve the ergo’s for most all riders. [ RTS Chart ]
The BRP SUB Mount is designed to run 1 1/8″ bars (Optional 7/8″ bar adapters are available). This style of stabilizer mounting offers several great benefits to both the average height or taller rider.
- Reduces the risk of rider coming into contact with the stabilizer
- SUB mounting prevents damage to stabilizer in the event of a crash
- Shorter tower creates a more positive stabilizer action
- Ability to run bar pad adding another level of protection for the rider
- 25mm (1″) taller bar position for the taller stature rider (shorter riders can use lower bar bends)
BRP triple clamps are manufactured to the highest quality standards from 6061-T6 billet aluminum which is far stronger than the OEM unit and comparable in weight. Our precision machined fork bores feature a 2 pinch bolt design that increases the clamping surface on the forks which in turn will help prevent fork twist in the event of a hard landing or crash. Finished in our signature black anodize the BRP triple clamps will give your machine that factory look.
This is an easy bolt on assembly which requires basic hand tools and can be performed by the novice mechanic.